The Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has released the notification for the BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023 exam, inviting applications for 11098 posts in various departments of the Government of Bihar. The online application process will begin on September 27, 2023 and will continue till November 11, 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023
To be eligible for the BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023 exam, candidates must:
- Be an Indian citizen.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 37 years as on September 27, 2023.
- Have passed the 12th class examination from a recognized board.
Selection Process for BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023
The selection for the BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023 exam will be done through a two-stage process:
- Written Exam: The written exam will be of 2 hours and 30 minutes duration and will consist of 100 multiple choice questions. The exam will be divided into two parts:
- Part 1: General Knowledge and Intelligence (50 questions)
- Part 2: Subject Knowledge (50 questions)
- Interview: The candidates who qualify the written exam will be called for an interview. The interview will be of 100 marks and will be based on the candidate’s general knowledge, intelligence, and subject knowledge.
How to Apply for BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023
To apply for the BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023 exam, candidates need to visit the official website of the BSSC at bssc.bihar.gov.in and click on the “Online Application” link. The candidates will need to create an account and then fill up the online application form. The candidates will also need to upload the required documents, which include:
- Scanned copy of Aadhaar card
- Scanned copy of PAN card (optional)
- Scanned copy of bank account passbook
- Scanned copy of mobile number
Important Dates for BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023
- Notification released: September 25, 2023
- Online application start date: September 27, 2023
- Online application end date: November 11, 2023
- Written exam date: To be announced
Tips for Preparing for BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023
- Understand the syllabus and exam pattern: The first step to preparing for any exam is to understand the syllabus and exam pattern. The BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023 exam syllabus is available on the official website of the BSSC.
- Make a study plan: Once you have understood the syllabus and exam pattern, you need to make a study plan. The study plan should be realistic and achievable.
- Collect the right study material: There are a number of books and online resources available for the BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023 exam. You need to collect the right study material that covers the entire syllabus.
- Practice regularly: The best way to prepare for any exam is to practice regularly. You should practice solving previous year question papers and mock tests.
BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023_ Overview:-
|Organization||Bihar Staff Selection Commission|
|Notification Release Date||19th September 2023|
|Online Application Process||27th September to 11th November 2023|
|Pay Scale||(Rs5200/ – Rs20200/)|
|Education Criteria||12th Pass|
|Minimum Age Limit||18 yrs|
|Selection Process||Prelims and Mains Exam|
The BSSC Inter Level Recruitment 2023 exam is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking for a government job in Bihar. By following the tips above, you can increase your chances of success in the exam.