APSSC CHSL Recruitment 2023: The Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB), operating under the government of Arunachal Pradesh, has issued a recruitment notification for the Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Exam 2023. Individuals who are interested in applying for a range of Group C positions can submit their applications online from June 06, 2023, onwards, at the official website apssb.nic.in. The deadline for submitting applications is June 30, 2023. To directly access the online application form, kindly click on the provided link.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 09 June 2023
- Closing of On-line registration of application Date & Time: 30 June 2023
- PET/PST Date – 18 August 2023
- Tentative Written Exam Date: 26 August 2023
APSSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
There are a total of 1370 Vacancies for this post.
APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification
- Constable/Lab Assistant- 10th Passed
- MTS – The candidates should be 10th passed or ITI or equivalent
APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms
APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2023 Salary
- Constable/Fireman – Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 69,100/-
- Lab Attendant – Rs. 19900 to Rs. 63200
- MTS – Rs. 18000 to Rs. 56900
APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2023 Selection Criteria
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of PST/PET, Written Exam and Medical Test.
APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
- APST – Rs. 150/-
- General Candidates – Rs. 200/-
- PWD – No Fee