CUET Passing Marks 2023 Check Minimum & Maximum Marks Here

CUET Passing Marks 2023: To be eligible for CUET 2023 and secure admission in their desired course, college, or university, prospective candidates should aim to achieve a score ranging from 300 to 400 marks.

It is important to acknowledge that each university has its own specific eligibility criteria for CUET. Aspiring candidates should diligently review and target these criteria accordingly.Every university participating in CUET has its own set of mandatory requirements that candidates must fulfill. Therefore, it is crucial for applicants to carefully verify these requirements prior to submitting their applications.

WhatsApp Group Join Now
Telegram Group Join Now

Furthermore, candidates should be aware that some universities assign 85% weightage to CUET qualifying marks, while the remaining 15% weightage is based on a personal interview conducted by the college or university authorities. For the CUET 2023, the exam took place from May 21 to June 2, with additional dates on June 5 and 6. The CUET 2023 Admit Card was released on May 19. This national-level entrance test provides admission to various undergraduate courses after completing class 12th. It is important for candidates appearing for the Common University Entrance Test to understand the passing marks for CUET 2023.

Apply For 10Th Pass Govt Jobs

Having knowledge of the CUET qualifying marks can be highly beneficial for candidates as it enables them to make informed decisions after the exam. By knowing the minimum passing marks, candidates can gain an understanding of the colleges they may be shortlisted for and the undergraduate admissions they can apply for. Read further to discover more about the CUET 2023 passing marks.

For CUET 2023, the passing marks fall within the range of 300 to 400. The entrance exam carries 85% weightage in the evaluation, while the remaining 15% weightage is based on the personal interview. Consequently, admission to a university participating in CUET is determined by both the CUET exam scores and performance in the personal interview.

CUET Maximum Marks Per Section

The table below is a glimpse of the CUET maximum marks per section, i.e., the maximum marks allotted for each section in the CUET question paper.

CUET Maximum Marks Per Section
Sections Maximum Marks
Section I – A 200
Section I – B 200
Section II 300
Section III 300


Who Set Up the CUET 2023 Cutoff?

The responsibility of determining individual cutoff scores remains in the hands of all the participating institutes in CUET 2023. The candidates are expected to score an equal or higher mark than the announced cutoff to qualify for the CUET 2023 merit list.

  • For an individual score of 640 out of 800, the exam percentile will be 80. Candidates with an exam percentile of 80 or above can attend various top colleges
  • An aspirant who opts for moderate colleges should score about 500 marks in the exam.
  • Apart from the qualifying percentile of 60, the students should pass the cutoff announced by the desired university.
  • Participating universities will decide how to express the CUET cutoff in the form of rankings, marks, or percentile.

Hello Friends, My Name Is Zahid Bhat Professional Content Writer That Verifies Every Content Before Uploading With Full Transparency . I Have 7 Year Experience In The Field Of Uploading Notifications About Govt & Private Jobs And Other Notifications And Important Updates

1 thought on “CUET Passing Marks 2023 Check Minimum & Maximum Marks Here”

Leave a Comment