In this article, we will discuss how to download CBSE marks sheet Class 12th 2023, including step-by-step instructions, important information, and FAQs.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the Class 12th board exams every year for lakhs of students across India. These exams are crucial as they play a vital role in determining a student’s future academic and career prospects. The board releases the Class 12th results on its official website, and students can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details.
However, the process of downloading the CBSE marks sheet Class 12th 2023 can be confusing for some students, especially those who are not familiar with the online process. In this article, we will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to download the CBSE marks sheet Class 12th 2023, along with some important information and FAQs.
How to Download CBSE Marks Sheet Class 12th 2023: Step-by-Step Guide
To download the CBSE marks sheet Class 12th 2023, you need to follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of CBSE – cbse.nic.in
Step 2: Click on the “Results” tab on the homepage.
Step 3: Select “Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) 2023” from the drop-down menu.
Step 4: Enter your roll number, school number, and center number as mentioned on your admit card.
Step 5: Click on the “Submit” button.
Step 6: Your CBSE marks sheet Class 12th 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
Step 7: Download and take a printout of your marks sheet for future reference.
Note: It is essential to keep a printed copy of your marks sheet for future use, as it is an important document for college admissions and other purposes. Above Steps Only Applicable After Result is Out
Here are some crucial points that students should keep in mind while downloading their CBSE marks sheet Class 12th 2023:
- The CBSE marks sheet will be available online on the official website of CBSE.
- Students must use their roll number, school number, and center number to access their marks sheet.
- It is essential to verify all the details mentioned on the marks sheet, such as the student’s name, roll number, marks obtained in each subject, and overall percentage.
- In case of any discrepancies, students should contact their school authorities or the CBSE regional office immediately.
- Students should keep a printed copy of their marks sheet for future reference, as it is an essential document for college admissions and other purposes