IGNOU Admission for the July session of 2023-24 is now open, with the last date being tentatively set for 31st July 2023. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will commence the registration process for the new session in May 2023. Eligible students are invited to apply for distance learning (ODL) and online courses by accessing the application form. The application portals for online programs can be found at @ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in and @ignouiop.samarth.edu.in.
IGNOU University is a renowned institution that specializes in open distance learning, offering a wide range of programs including undergraduate, master’s, diploma, certificate, and PhD courses. The university conducts admission sessions twice a year, in January and July. For BA candidates, there are online courses available in subjects such as gender studies, sociology, political science, music, and management.
Please note that the provided information is subject to change.
IGNOU offers a diverse range of programs, consisting of approximately 200 Open and Distance Learning (ODL) courses, as well as 16 online courses. Detailed program listings and additional information can be found on the official websites. SC/ST candidates are eligible for fee waivers specifically for ODL courses; however, only one course per entrance cycle can be availed with the fee waiver.
To pursue undergraduate programs, students must successfully complete their 10+2 education in a relevant subject. For postgraduate programs, a graduation degree is required, and in some cases, an entrance test may be conducted. The re-registration process for the July session has already commenced, and interested students are encouraged to submit their applications before 20th June 2023.
Please note that the provided information is subject to change, and it is recommended to refer to the official sources for the most up-to-date details.
How to Apply IGNOU July Admission Process 2023?
- Go to the official site of IGNOU on https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/
- Click on “New Registration”.
- Fill in the details asked in the registration form.
- The students are suggested to provide the correct information.
- Submit fees and take out the print of the submitted application.
Instructions to Fill the Online IGNOU Application Form
- Those applicants who are applying for the first time for IGNOU distance courses such as UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and Certificate are suggested to read all the essential points before filling out the forms.
- The Applicants must generate a username of a minimum of 8 characters and a maximum of 16 characters.
- The generated password must be in alphanumeric form and must be a minimum of 8 characters.
- There is no need to generate the credentials for students who have already registered and generated the username and password. Moreover, they can enter the next step to fill out Online IGNOU application forms.