The IGNOU Hall Ticket for the June 2023 Term End Exam has been made available for download on the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) at www.ignou.ac.in. If you are planning to appear for the upcoming Term End Exams for courses such as B.A., B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, MCA, M.A., M.Sc, B.Ed, MBA, Certificate Courses, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma Courses, etc., you are required to download your Hall Ticket from the IGNOU University website.
It is important to note that the IGNOU Hall Ticket June 2023 is mandatory for all male and female candidates enrolled in any course offered by IGNOU. Without the Admit Card, candidates will not be permitted to enter the exam halls for the June Term End Exams (TEE) 2023.
To facilitate the download process, IGNOU University has released an official notification regarding the availability of the IGNOU Hall Ticket June 2023. According to this notification, the exams are scheduled to be held from 4th June to 5th July 2023. Students who have been eagerly waiting for their Hall Ticket can now access and download it from the IGNOU University website.
To download the IGNOU Hall Ticket online, please follow the steps provided below:
1. Visit the official website of IGNOU University.
2. Locate and click on the link for downloading the Hall Ticket.
3. You will be redirected to a login page.
4. On the login page, enter your 9-digit Enrollment Number and program details.
5. After entering the required information, click on the “Submit” or “Download” button.
6. Your IGNOU Hall Ticket for the June 2023 Term End Exam will be displayed on the screen.
7. Review the details mentioned on the Hall Ticket carefully.
8. Finally, download and save a copy of the Hall Ticket for future reference.
Make sure to carry a printed copy of your IGNOU Hall Ticket to the exam hall as it serves as an essential document for verification purposes.
How can I download my IGNOU Hall Ticket 2023?
To download the IGNOU Hall Ticket, you need to visit the official website i.e www.ignou.ac.in