NIELIT Lab Assistant Recruitment 2023 Out: Applications are invited from eligible and qualified persons for the post of Draftsman ‘C’, Lab Assistant ‘B’, Lab Assistant ‘A’, Tradesman ‘B’ and Helper ‘B’ in STQC under National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology. Candidates can apply ONLINE between 02.10.2023 (11:30 A.M) and 31.10.2023 (5:30 P.M).
NIELIT Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
|Name of the Board||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Post Name||Draftsman ‘C’, Lab Assistant ‘B’, Lab Assistant ‘A’, Tradesman ‘B’ and Helper ‘B’|
|No of Vacancy||80|
|Starting Date to Apply||02.10.2023|
|Last Date to Apply||31.10.2023|
NIELIT Job Vacancy 2023:
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Lab Assistant ‘B’||20|
|Lab Assistant ‘A’||05|
NIELIT Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
Applicants do not exceed the Maximum Age Limit of 27 Years.
- Upto 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates for the posts reserved for them.
- Upto 03 years in case of OBC (Non Creamy Layer (NCL)) candidates for the posts reserved for them.
- For ex-servicemen, as per rules.
- Up to 40 years of age (45 years for SC/ST) for Central Government employees with three years regular and continuous service.
NIELIT Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have completed Matric/equivalent + ITI certificate (2 years duration) having stream Mechanical, Inter (Science) or equivalent with 6 years Experience in Govt./PSU/reputed limited companies.
NIELIT Job Salary 2023:
|Draftsman ‘C’||Pay Level – 5 (Rs. 29200-92300)|
|Lab Assistant ‘B’||Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25500-81100)|
|Lab Assistant ‘A’||Pay Level – 2 (Rs. 19900-63200)|
|Tradesman ‘B’||Pay Level – 2 (Rs. 19900-63200)|
|Helper ‘B’||Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18000-56900)|
NIELIT Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- The selection for each post will be made through a written examination (OMR based/ Computer Based) consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Skill Test (qualifying in nature) wherever applicable. Only the shortlisted candidates based on merit position of written test and reservation etc. will be called for skill test in the ratio of 1:4.
- For the posts of Draftsman ‘C’ and Tradesman ‘B’, only candidates who qualify the Skill Test will be considered for final selection. Final selection will be based on merit of written test only.
NIELIT Recruitment Fees 2023:
The applicants shall pay the Application Fee as per the Table below through online payment mode i.e via online application only.
|SC/ST/Women candidates/PWD||General and all others|
How to Apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates are required to have valid e-mail identification and active mobile number. The procedure/steps for filling up of applications online are available at https://recruitdelhi.nielit.gov.in/ under ‘Instructions for filling Application‟ on the main Page.
- The application shall be treated complete only if all the Steps are completed successfully. In case candidate is not able to submit fee (if applicable) by closing date and time, or the application is otherwise incomplete, his/her candidature will summarily be rejected.