The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is the central bank of India and is responsible for issuing currency, regulating the banking sector, and maintaining financial stability in the country. It is one of the most prestigious and sought-after employers in the country, and its recruitment process is highly competitive.
The RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 is currently ongoing, and applications are being accepted from eligible candidates. The exam is scheduled to be held on December 10, 2023, and the last date to apply is November 25, 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023
To be eligible for the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- They must be a citizen of India.
- They must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- They must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years on the date of application.
- They must have a valid OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/EWS/SC/ST certificate, if applicable.
How to Apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023
To apply for the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023, candidates must visit the official website of the RBI at https://www.rbi.org.in/. On the homepage, click on the “Careers” tab and then click on the “Current Openings” link.
On the next page, scroll down to find the opening for “Assistant” and click on the “Apply Online” button. You will be redirected to a new page where you will need to create an account and fill out the application form.
Once you have completed the application form, you will need to upload the required documents and submit your application. The required documents include:
- Scanned copy of your passport-size photograph.
- Scanned copy of your signature.
- Scanned copy of your mark sheets and certificates.
- Scanned copy of your OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/EWS/SC/ST certificate, if applicable.
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern
The RBI Assistant exam is a computer-based test that consists of three sections:
- Section 1: General Awareness (30 questions)
- Section 2: Quantitative Aptitude (30 questions)
- Section 3: Reasoning Ability (30 questions)
Each section will be of 30 minutes duration, and the total time for the exam will be 90 minutes. The exam will be conducted in both English and Hindi.
How to Prepare for RBI Assistant Exam 2023
To prepare for the RBI Assistant Exam 2023, candidates should focus on the following topics:
- General Awareness: This section will cover topics such as current affairs, Indian history, Indian economy, and general knowledge. Candidates should read newspapers and magazines regularly to stay updated with current events. They should also study NCERT books on history and economics.
- Quantitative Aptitude: This section will cover topics such as arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and trigonometry. Candidates should practice solving mathematical problems regularly. They can use reference books and online resources to learn new concepts and practice solving problems.
- Reasoning Ability: This section will cover topics such as verbal reasoning, non-verbal reasoning, and analytical reasoning. Candidates should practice solving reasoning puzzles and problems regularly. They can use reference books and online resources to learn new concepts and practice solving problems.
Tips for Success in RBI Assistant Exam 2023
Here are some tips for success in the RBI Assistant Exam 2023:
- Start your preparation early and give yourself enough time to cover all the topics.
- Make a study plan and stick to it.
- Use reference books and online resources to learn new concepts and practice solving problems.
- Practice taking mock tests to get a feel of the actual exam.
- Manage your time wisely during the exam.
- Stay calm and focused during the exam.
The RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for candidates to start their careers with the Reserve Bank of India. The exam is competitive, but with proper preparation, candidates can increase their chances of success.