RRC Recruitment 2023: The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has recently released a new vacancy notification for Assistant Loco Pilot and various other positions. If you are interested in applying for a job in this recruitment drive, carefully read this post for detailed information and easily apply using the provided link.
This post provides valuable information including age limit criteria, notification details, salary selection process, and educational qualifications. Interested candidates can take advantage of this information to apply for the recruitment.
Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)
Total Vacancies: 45,000
Employment Type: Government Job
Post Name -: Various
- Track Maintainer
- Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)
- Goods Guard
- Assistant Station Master
- Junior Engineer (JE)
- Senior Section Engineer (SSE)
- Ticket Collector
- Commercial Apprentice
- Traffic Apprentice
Official Website -: indianrailways.gov.in
Applying Mode -: Online
- Passport-sized photograph – Candidates need to upload a recent passport-sized photograph with a specified size and format.
- Identity Proof – A valid identity proof such as Aadhaar card, PAN card, or voter ID may be required to establish the candidate’s identity.
- Signature – A scanned copy of the candidate’s signature is usually required, adhering to the prescribed format.
- Educational Qualification Certificates – Candidates must provide scanned copies of their educational qualification certificates as specified in the official notification.
- Category Certificate (if applicable) – Candidates belonging to reserved categories may need to upload a scanned copy of their category certificate as proof.
Important Documents Check Here.
- Photo and Signature (Light color background photo)
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Employment Certificate
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card (ID Proof)
- Education Certificate (8th Pass & 10th Other)
- Computer-based test (CBT)
- Physical efficiency test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam
Your maximum age to apply for this post is given below Not Specified
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 40 years
- General – 42 Years
- OBC – 45 Years
- SC/ST – 48 Years
You will have to deposit some amount at the time of filling the application form
UR/OBC/EWS Candidates – Nil
SC/ ST/PWD/Women/Others Candidates – Nil
How to Apply
Mode – Online
You can use the online medium to apply for this post.
To apply, first go to the official website. indianrailways.gov.in
At the top you will see a button of RRC Recruitment 2023. Notification which has to be clicked
An application form will appear in front of you from which you have to fill your personal details and register
After filling the form, pay the application fee through online mode and click on the submit button.
Take a print out of the failed application form which will be useful for future use.
In this way you can easily fill up the form
|Starting Date of Applications||1st July, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||30th July,2023|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
RRB Group D Physical Efficieny Test
For Male –
- You should be able to lift and carry 35 kg for 100 metres in one attempt without putting the weight down in 2 minutes.
- You should be able to run 1000 metres in 4 minutes, 15 seconds, in a single attempt.
- You should be able to lift and carry 20 kg for 100 metres in one attempt without putting the weight down in 2 minutes.
- You should be able to run 1000 metres in 5 minutes, 40 seconds, in a single attempt.