The official website, ssc.nic.in, has activated the SSC CHSL Apply Online Link 2023, which will remain active until 8th June 2023. Candidates can access and fill out the SSC CHSL Application Form 2023 by visiting the website. Additionally, interested individuals can find the step-by-step instructions for applying online for SSC CHSL on the same webpage.
The Staff Selection Commission has recently released an official notification on their official website, @ssc.nic.in, for the recruitment of 1600 vacancies through SSC CHSL Apply Online 2023. The online application link for SSC CHSL has been active since 9th May 2023, and interested candidates can apply until 8th June 2023. As the recruitment board has commenced accepting applications, applicants can find the direct link for SSC CHSL Apply Online 2023 provided in the article below.
SSC CHSL Apply Online 2023
|SSC CHSL Apply Online 2023: Overview|
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Exam||Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10+2) 2023|
|SSC CHSL 2023 Notification Release Date||09th May 2023 [Out]|
|Last Date of Online Application||8th June 2023|
SSC CHSL Apply Online 2023 Link
The online application window for the SSC CHSL 2023 is active now. As the application online link is active on the official website, we have provided you the direct link to fill out the application form for the SSC CHSL 2023.
SSC CHSL Apply Online 2023 Link (Active)
SSC CHSL Application Form 2023: Documents Required
Here is the list of documents for SSC CHSL Apply Online 2023:
- Mobile Number- to be verified through OTP.
- Email ID- to be verified through OTP.
- Aadhaar Number- If the Aadhaar Number is not available, please give one of the following ID Numbers. (You will be required to show the original document at a later stage):
i. Voter ID Card
iv. Driving License
v. School/ College ID
vi. Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private)
- Information about the Board, Roll Number, and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Examination.
- Scanned color passport-size recent photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). Applications with blurred photographs will be rejected.
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). The image dimension of the signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 3.0 cm (height). Applications with blurred signatures will be rejected.
- Disability Certificate Number, if you are a person with a benchmark disability.