Let’s have a look at the detailed SSC MTS Exam Analysis 2023 Section-Wise, good attempts, difficulty level of the 02nd May 2023, today’s first slot of the SSC MTS 2023 Tier-1 Exam.
SSC MTS Exam Analysis
The Staff Selection Commission has successfully conducted the first shift of Day 1 of the SSC MTS 2023 Exam on May 2, 2023. The MTS Exam has received applications from lakhs of students. The SSC MTS Exam will be conducted continuously from May 2 to May 19, 2023, and June 13 to June 20, 2023. Therefore, it is crucial for all candidates, whether they have taken the exam or are willing to appear in future attempts, to review the SSC MTS Exam Analysis 2023 for Shift 1.
SSC MTS Exam Analysis 2023, 02nd May-Shift 1
For the candidates who are going to appear for the next shifts, it is very important for them to go through the complete SSC MTS Exam Analysis 2023 being conducted by the expert faculty of Adda 24 7. Here we have mentioned the section-wise and overall good attempts, difficulty level, and the important topics that were asked.
SSC MTS Exam
Analysis 02nd May 2023- Good Attempts
The overall good attempts as per our SSC MTS Exam Analysis 2023, for Shift 1 could be expected between 74-78, we have provided you with the section-wise and overall good attempts below. You need to score the cut off marks to appear for the SSC MTS 2023 Exam.
SSC MTS Exam Analysis 02nd May 2023– General Awareness
In this section, there were 25 questions asked and the overall level of difficulty was Moderate. Most of the questions were asked from Static GK, Current Affairs, Biology & History.
- IPL 2022 related one ques
- Vishakhapatnam capital related one ques
- Where was the First Female G-20 Meeting held?
- Article 61 related one que: impeachment
- The 3rd Battle of Panipat was held in which year?
- Modern History: Round Table Conference was held in?
- Middle History Ibrahim Lodhi related
- Article 51
- History 5-6 ques
- How many national emergencies have been declared?
- One question from folk dance
- One question from Paragliding Festival
- Festival: Mopin
- Ilyas Khan plays which musical instrument
- 1 Question from Budget
- Who is the present CM of Bihar?
SSC MTS Exam Analysis 02nd May 2023 – English
The level of English on 02nd May 2023, 01st shift was Easy. Most of the questions were asked about Sentence Improvement, Idioms, Fillers, Spelling Check, etc.
- Clandestine: Synonym
- Meaning of Noble
- Cordial: Synonym
- Comic: Synonym
- Idioms and phrases: 3 questions
- Antonym/Synonym Callous / Blithe
- Cloze Test Based on “Story of a Farmer”