We are currently seeking a Senior Product Data Scientist to join our Giving Product Analytics team in multiple locations. We are looking for someone who goes beyond the scope of providing reports and analyses, and instead excels at generating valuable insights from PayPal’s extensive data in the non-profit sector. This role offers an opportunity to develop a deep understanding of the Giving Portfolio, donor and non-profit experience, Payments businesses, site functionality, and to strengthen analytical, leadership, and presentation skills. Additionally, you will gain exposure to various functional teams within PayPal.
The primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Challenging the status quo and promoting data-backed decision-making.
- Collaborating closely with product managers to understand upcoming product offerings and recommending relevant metrics to measure their performance.
- Identifying key metrics, conducting thorough exploratory data analysis, creating informative dashboards, and building compelling business cases to drive decision-making and business prioritization.
- Analyzing the performance and health of consumer products, addressing issues, and providing recommendations for optimal solutions and optimization.
- Synthesizing large volumes of data with a keen attention to detail and presenting findings and recommendations to product stakeholders.
- Collaborating with engineering and data engineering teams to enable feature tracking, resolve complex data and tracking issues, and build necessary data pipelines.
If you are passionate about leveraging data to drive meaningful insights and influence product development, this role presents an exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of PayPal’s Giving Product Analytics team.
Minimum of 3 years of experience analyzing large, multi-dimensional data sets and translating insights into actionable solutions.
Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field, advanced degrees preferred.
Proficiency in SQL and at least one scripting language such as Python or R, with the ability to handle large, complex, and potentially messy datasets.
Knowledge of statistics, including hypothesis testing, statistical inference, and regression, along with experience in designing and evaluating complex experiments.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively influence cross-functional teams.
Strong interpersonal skills and a track record of leading cross-functional teams.
Previous experience in product analytics is highly valued.
Passion for problem-solving and comfort in ambiguous situations.
The recruitment information provided above is solely for informational purposes. The information has been sourced from the official website of the organization. We do not guarantee any recruitment outcomes. The recruitment process should be followed as per the official guidelines provided by the company or organization advertising the vacancy. We do not charge any fees for providing this job information. The author and Studycafe, along with its affiliates, do not accept any liability for any loss or damage arising from the information in this article or any actions taken based on it.
Click Here To Apply