The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the notification for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2023 December exam. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on December 21, 2023. The online application process will begin on November 11, 2023, and will conclude on December 10, 2023.
The CTET 2023 December exam will be held on December 21, 2023, in two shifts:
- Morning shift: 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM
- Afternoon shift: 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM
The online application form for CTET 2023 December will be available on the official website of CTET from November 11, 2023, to December 10, 2023. To apply for the exam, candidates will need to create an account on the website and fill out the application form. The application fee for the exam is ₹1000 for general/OBC candidates and ₹500 for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
To be eligible for the CTET 2023 December exam, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Educational qualification: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in education (BEd) or a bachelor’s degree in any subject with a diploma in education (DEd).
- Age limit: There is no upper age limit for the CTET exam. However, candidates must be at least 21 years of age on the date of the exam.
The CTET 2023 December exam will be conducted in two parts:
- Part I: Paper I will be for candidates who wish to teach classes I to V. It will have 150 questions for 150 marks.
- Part II: Paper II will be for candidates who wish to teach classes VI to VIII. It will have 150 questions for 150 marks.
Both papers will be objective type and will have questions from the following subjects:
- Paper I: Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I (Hindi or English), Language II (Any other language listed in the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution), Mathematics, Environmental Studies
- Paper II: Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I (Hindi or English), Language II (Any other language listed in the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution), Mathematics, Science, Social Science
The syllabus for the CTET 2023 December exam is available on the official website of CTET. Candidates are advised to go through the syllabus carefully before starting their preparation.