SLRC Recruitment 2023: 12,000 Posts Up for Grabs
The Staff Selection Commission (SLRC), the government agency responsible for conducting recruitment exams for various departments and ministries, has announced a new recruitment drive for the year 2023. The SLRC Recruitment 2023 will be conducted to fill up 12,000 Class IV posts in various departments and ministries.
The SLRC Recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking for a stable government job. The Class IV posts are the entry-level posts in the government and offer a good salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in applying for the SLRC Recruitment 2023, here are all the important dates that you need to keep in mind:
- Online application submission: 2023-07-05 to 2023-07-20
- Payment of application fee: 2023-07-05 to 2023-07-20
- Issue of admit cards: 2023-08-15
- Date of examination: 2023-09-04
To be eligible for the SLRC Recruitment 2023, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a citizen of India.
- You must have passed Class 10 from a recognized board.
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 27 years as of 01/07/2023.
- You must have a valid caste certificate if you belong to a reserved category.
The application fee for the SLRC Recruitment 2023 is as follows:
- General/OBC: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PwD: Rs. 50/-
The application fee can be paid online through the SLRC website.
How to Apply:
To apply for the SLRC Recruitment 2023, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the SLRC.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the link for the SLRC Recruitment 2023.
- Read the instructions carefully and then click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Enter your personal details, educational qualifications, and other relevant information.
- Upload your scanned documents.
- Make the payment of the application fee.
- Submit your application form.
The selection process for the SLRC Recruitment 2023 will consist of the following stages:
Written Exam: The written exam will be conducted for a total of 100 marks. There will be questions from the following subjects:
Physical Efficiency Test (PET): The PET will be conducted for candidates who qualify in the written exam. The PET will consist of a running test, a long jump, and a shot put.
Medical Examination: Candidates who qualify in the PET will be required to undergo a medical examination.
Salary and Benefits:
The salary for the Class IV posts in the government is Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 per month. In addition to the salary, the government also provides a number of benefits to its employees, such as:
- Provident Fund
- Medical insurance
- Housing allowance
- Leave travel allowance
- Child care allowance
The SLRC Recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking for a stable and secure government job. With a good salary and benefits package, the Class IV posts offer a rewarding career path. If you are interested in applying for the SLRC Recruitment 2023, be sure to start preparing early and meet all the eligibility criteria.
Important Dates For Class IV Posts SLRC Recruitment 2023
Aspirants may access vital scheduling information regarding the SLRC 12600 Class IV & Class III Posts Notification 2023 from the accompanying PDF document.
|Application Start Date||10-11-2023|
SLRC Class IV Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Class III Posts||5000|
|Class IV Posts||7600|