The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the notification for the recruitment of Clerks in 11 Public Sector Banks (PSBs) for the year 2023-24. A total of 4545 vacancies have been announced for this year.
To be eligible for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Nationality: Indian citizen
- Age: 20-28 years as on 01.08.2023
- Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university
- Computer Literacy: Candidates must be able to operate a computer
The selection process for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 will consist of two stages:
- Online Preliminary Examination: The preliminary examination will be an objective type test of 100 questions for 100 marks. The exam will consist of four sections:
- Reasoning Ability: 35 questions for 35 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 35 questions for 35 marks
- English Language: 30 questions for 30 marks
- Online Main Examination: The main examination will be an objective type test of 200 questions for 200 marks. The exam will consist of four sections:
- General Awareness: 50 questions for 50 marks
- Reasoning Ability: 50 questions for 50 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 questions for 50 marks
- English Language: 50 questions for 50 marks
Candidates who qualify in the preliminary examination will be eligible to appear for the main examination. The final selection will be based on the combined performance of the candidates in the preliminary and main examinations.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 online through the official IBPS website. The online application process will start on July 1, 2023 and will close on July 28, 2023.
- Start of online application process: July 1, 2023
- End of online application process: July 28, 2023
- Preliminary examination: September 2023
- Main examination: October 2023
Tips for Preparing for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023
Here are some tips for preparing for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023:
- Understand the exam pattern and syllabus. The IBPS website has detailed information about the exam pattern and syllabus for the Clerk exam.
- Make a study plan and stick to it. It is important to have a study plan in place and to stick to it as much as possible. This will help you to stay on track and to cover all of the important topics.
- Use good quality study materials. There are many good quality study materials available for the IBPS Clerk exam. Choose study materials that are comprehensive and that cover all of the important topics.
- Practice regularly. It is important to practice regularly for the IBPS Clerk exam. This will help you to improve your speed and accuracy.
- Take mock tests. Mock tests are a great way to test your preparation and to identify your weak areas. Take mock tests regularly and work on improving your weak areas.
The IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for young and talented graduates to start their career in the banking sector. If you are eligible and interested in the exam, start preparing today. With hard work and dedication, you can achieve your goal of becoming a Clerk in a Public Sector Bank.
|Apply Online||Click here|