The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a revised exam calendar for the year 2023-24. The new calendar includes the tentative exam dates for all SSC exams, including the Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL), Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (CHSL), and Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination.
SSC Exam Calendar 2023-24
|SSC Exam Names||SSC Notification Release Date||SSC Online_Registration|
|Selection Post Examination, Phase-XI, 2023||06th March 2023||06th March to 27th March 2023|
|Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2023||03rd April 2023||03rd April to 03rd May 2023|
|Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2023||9th May 2023||9th May to 8th June 2023|
|Multi Tasking (NonTechnical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination 2023||30th June 2023||30th June to 21st July 2023|
|Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination, 2023||22nd July 2023||22nd July to 15th August 2023|
| Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contracts)
|26th July 2023||26th July to 16th August 2023|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2023||2nd August 2023||2nd August to 23rd August 2023|
|Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator Examination, 2023||22nd August 2023||22nd August to 12th Sep 2023|
|Constable (Executive) Male/Female in Delhi Police Examination||1st September 2023||1st Sep to 30th September 2023|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (Civilian) in Delhi Police Examination, 2023||10th October 2023||10th to 31st October 2023|
|Grade ‘C’ Stenographer Limited Departmental Competitive Examination, 2018-2019||1st September 2023||1st Sep to 22nd Sep 2023|
|SSA/ UDC Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination- 2018 – 2019||8th September 2023||8th Sep to 29th Sep 2023|
|Grade ‘C’ Stenographer Limited Departmental Competitive Examination – 2018- 2019||15th September 2023||15th Sep to 9th Oct 2023|
|JSA/ LDC Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination- 2019 – 2020||22nd September 2023||22nd Sep to 13th Oct 2023|
|Central Secretariat Assistants’ Grade Limited Departmental
Competitive Examination – 2018- 2022
|29th September 2023||29th Sep to 20th Oct 2023|
|JSA/ LDC Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination- 2021 – 2022||6th October 2023||6th Oct to 27th Oct 2023|
|SSA/ UDC Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination_2020 – 2022||13th October 2023||13th Oct to 2nd Nov 2023|
|Constables (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2024||24th November 2023||24th Nov to 28th Dec2023|
SSC Result Date 2023
The SSC result date for each exam will be announced after the exam is conducted. The results will be published on the official SSC website and candidates will be able to download their results by entering their roll number and date of birth.
How to Prepare for SSC Exams
The SSC exams are competitive exams and require a lot of preparation from candidates. Here are some tips on how to prepare for SSC exams:
- Understand the exam pattern and syllabus. The SSC website has detailed information about the exam pattern and syllabus for each exam.
- Make a study plan and stick to it. It is important to have a study plan in place and to stick to it as much as possible. This will help you to stay on track and to cover all of the important topics.
- Use good quality study materials. There are many good quality study materials available for SSC exams. Choose study materials that are comprehensive and that cover all of the important topics.
- Practice regularly. It is important to practice regularly for SSC exams. This will help you to improve your speed and accuracy.
- Take mock tests. Mock tests are a great way to test your preparation and to identify your weak areas. Take mock tests regularly and work on improving your weak areas.
SSC Exam Tips
Here are some SSC exam tips that can help you to perform well in the exam:
- Reach the exam center on time. It is important to reach the exam center on time so that you have enough time to settle down and to relax before the exam starts.
- Read the instructions carefully. Before you start answering the questions, read the instructions carefully and make sure that you understand them.