The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has released a notification inviting applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Constable (General Duty) in various trades. The online application process is open from 15th November to 30th November 2023.
- Application Submission Starts: 15th November 2023
- Application Submission Ends: 30th November 2023
- Physical Endurance Test (PET) and Measurement Test (MT): 19th December 2023
- Written Exam: 14th January 2024
- Educational Qualification:
- 10th Class pass with 50% marks from a recognized Board of Education.
- 18 to 22 years.
- Physical Standard:
- Height: 165 cm.
- Chest: 83 cm with an expansion of 5 cm.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- 100 meters race in 16 seconds.
- Long Jump – 2.1 meters.
- Shot Put – 2.75 meters.
The selection process for ITBP Constable Recruitment 2023 will consist of the following:
- Physical Endurance Test (PET) and Measurement Test (MT):
- Candidates will be required to clear a PET and MT. The PET will consist of a 100-meter race, long jump, and shot put. The MT will include height, chest, and weight checks.
- Written Exam:
- Candidates who clear the PET and MT will be shortlisted for the written exam. The written exam will consist of a General Knowledge, Hindi, and English language test.
- Medical Examination:
- Candidates who clear the written exam will be called for a medical examination.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online through the ITBP website. The application fee is Rs. 100/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST candidates.
Candidates must have the following documents ready before applying:
- Class 10th Marksheet:
- Date of Birth Certificate:
- Caste Certificate (if applicable):
- Domicile Certificate:
- Passport Size Photograph:
A total of 93 vacancies are available for ITBP Constable Recruitment 2023. The distribution of vacancies is as follows:
- General: 55
- OBC: 27
- SC: 7
- ST: 4
- 27% reservation is available for OBC candidates.
- 15% reservation is available for SC candidates.
- 7.5% reservation is available for ST candidates.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-
- Dearness Allowance: Applicable as per Central Government norms.
- House Rent Allowance: Applicable as per Central Government norms.
- Medical Facilities: Free medical facilities for self and family.
- Travel Concession: Concessional rail and air travel for self and family.
- Pension: Pension on retirement.