The Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has released a notification for the recruitment of 13,720 Sub-Inspectors (SIs) in various fields such as General Duty (GD), Technical, and Ministerial. The online application process will commence on 10th November 2023 and will continue till 9th December 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of the SSB, ssb.gov.in.
The eligibility criteria for the SSB SI recruitment 2023 are as follows:
- Nationality: Indian
- Age: 20-25 years as on 1st January 2024
- Educational Qualification: For GD posts, candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university. For Technical and Ministerial posts, candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized university.
- Physical Standards: Male candidates must have a height of 170 cm and a chest circumference of 81 cm (expandable up to 86 cm). Female candidates must have a height of 157 cm and a chest circumference of 73.5 cm (expandable up to 78.5 cm).
The selection process for the SSB SI recruitment 2023 will consist of the following stages:
- Online Application: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of the SSB, ssb.gov.in.
- Computer Based Test (CBT): The CBT will consist of objective-type questions on General Awareness, General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Language.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): The PET will consist of the following tests:
- 1600 meters race
- High jump
- Long jump
- Medical Examination: Candidates who qualify in the PET will be required to undergo a medical examination.
- SSB Interview: Candidates who qualify in the medical examination will be called for an interview by the SSB.
How to Apply
To apply for the SSB SI recruitment 2023, interested and eligible candidates can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the SSB, ssb.gov.in.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the link for “Sub-Inspector (GD/Technical/Ministerial) Recruitment 2023”.
- Read the notification carefully and click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Register yourself and create a login ID and password.
- Fill in the online application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Submit the online application form.
The important dates for the SSB SI recruitment 2023 are as follows:
- Commencement of online application process: 10th November 2023
- Last date for online application: 9th December 2023
- Date of CBT: To be announced
- Date of PET: To be announced
- Date of medical examination: To be announced
- Date of SSB interview: To be announced
Tips for Preparing for the SSB SI Recruitment 2023
Here are some tips for preparing for the SSB SI recruitment 2023:
- Start preparing early: The earlier you start preparing, the more time you will have to cover the syllabus and practice for the physical tests and the interview.
- Make a study plan: Prepare a study plan and stick to it. This will help you stay on track and cover all the important topics.
- Practice regularly: Practice for the physical tests and the interview regularly. This will help you improve your endurance and stamina, and also develop your communication and interpersonal skills.
- Take mock tests: Take mock tests to assess your preparation level and identify your weak areas.
- Stay positive and motivated: Believe in yourself and stay motivated throughout the preparation process.
The SSB SI recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for young and aspiring candidates to join the SSB and serve the nation as Sub-Inspectors. Interested and eligible candidates should start preparing early and apply
SSB SI Recruitment 2023_ Overview:-
|Organization||Sashastra Seema Bal(SSB)|
|Head Quarter Address||Ministry of Home Affairs, Office of the Director General, Sashastra Seema Bal, East Block -V, R.K.Puram, New Delhi – 110066|
|Notification No. –||338/RC/SSB/Combined Advt./Sub_Inspectors/2023|
|Name of Recruitment||SSB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Article||SSBSub Inspector Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Post||Sub Inspector|
|Total Number of Vacancies||13,720 Posts|
|StartingDate to Apply||19 October, 2023|
|Closing Date to Apply||17 November, 2023|
|Apply ONLINE||CLICK HERE|