The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the official notification for the Bihar Teacher Recruitment 2023 on its official website. The commission is recruiting candidates for a total of 69706 teacher vacancies in different categories, including Secondary School Teacher (SST), Primary School Teacher (PST), and Graduate Teacher (GT). The online application process for the BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023 will begin on November 3, 2023 and end on November 14, 2023. The BPSC Teacher Recruitment Exam 2023 is tentatively scheduled to be conducted from December 7 to 10, 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Bihar Teacher Recruitment 2023
To be eligible for the BPSC Bihar Teacher Recruitment 2023, candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- Educational Qualification:
- Secondary School Teacher (SST): Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university and a valid CTET or State TET certificate for Secondary Level.
- Primary School Teacher (PST): Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) or Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) from a recognized university and a valid CTET or State TET certificate for Primary Level.
- Graduate Teacher (GT): Master’s degree in the relevant subject from a recognized university and a valid CTET or State TET certificate for Secondary Level.
- Age Limit:
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 35 years (Relaxable for reserved categories)
Selection Process for BPSC Bihar Teacher Recruitment 2023
The selection process for the BPSC Bihar Teacher Recruitment 2023 will consist of two stages:
- Written Exam: The written exam will be a multiple-choice question (MCQ) type exam, consisting of two papers:
- Paper 1: General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude
- Paper 2: Subject Knowledge
- Interview: Candidates who qualify the written exam will be shortlisted for the interview round. The final selection will be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the written exam and the interview.
How to Apply for BPSC Bihar Teacher Recruitment 2023
To apply for the BPSC Bihar Teacher Recruitment 2023, candidates need to visit the official website of BPSC at https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in and click on the “Online Application” link. Candidates will need to create an account and then fill up the online application form. The application fee for the BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023 is Rs. 500 for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 250 for SC and ST candidates.
Tips for Preparing for BPSC Bihar Teacher Recruitment Exam 2023
Here are some tips for preparing for the BPSC Bihar Teacher Recruitment Exam 2023:
- Start your preparation early and create a study schedule.
- Make sure to cover the entire syllabus and practice previous year’s question papers.
- Focus on your strengths and work on your weaknesses.
- Take regular breaks and avoid overexerting yourself.
- Stay positive and motivated.
Salary and Benefits of BPSC Bihar Teacher Jobs
BPSC Bihar Teacher jobs offer a good salary and benefits package. The starting salary for a BPSC Bihar Teacher is Rs. 55000 per month. The salary increases with experience and promotions. BPSC Bihar Teachers are also entitled to various benefits, such as paid leave, medical benefits, and provident fund.
The BPSC Bihar Teacher Recruitment 2023 is a golden opportunity for qualified candidates to get a government job in the teaching field. The selection process is competitive, but with proper preparation, candidates can increase their chances of success.
Bihar Teacher Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Registration and Fee Payment Start Date||5 Nov 2023|
|Apply Online Start Date||10 Nov 2023|
|Registration and Fee Payment Last Date||14 Nov 2023|
|Registration and Fee Payment with Late Fees Last Date||17 Nov 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25 Nov 2023|
|Exam Date||To be released|